Well it’s now the beginning of February so in classic Sophie-style (late and incredibly un-timely) I think that means it’s New Year’s resolution time! I don’t think I’ve ever stuck to a New Year’s resolution in my entire life (because I have a problem with follow-through and a year is a long time guys) so this year I’ve decided to make more achievable New Year’s goals.
My 2015 New Year’s Resolutions
Make a New Year’s post, but blog it a month late(Bam! I am rocking this list already!)
- Go outside occasionally, and do stuff sometimes
- Eat more green things
- Write more
- Paint more
- Draw more
- Create more
- Laugh often, complain less
- Stop pretending I’m going to drink less
- Spend more days in my pajamas
- Finish a marathon (a Netflix marathon)
- I don’t really have a 12th, but ending on 11 seemed weird
Well this seems achievable. We’ll see though.
PS – Spell check assures me that while ‘un-timely’ is not a word, ‘UN-timely’ most decidedly IS a word. I think my spell check is on crack.
PPS – There’s also an ant stuck in my cat’s water-bowl right now. And of course my cat won’t take care of it because he refuses to be a productive member of this household. I don’t know how that’s relevant, but it is.